Sep 2013 - Jul 2020 (6 years 10 months)
I'm a member of the Azure Customer Advisory Team. In this role, I’m focused on the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Help strategic customers to design, build, deploy and monitor mission-critical solutions on the Azure platform
• Drive engineering relationships across customers and partners to fully understand and learn from the customer experience end-to-end on the Azure platform.
• Provide feedbacks to the engineering team to improve Azure services.
• Deliver presentations at Microsoft and non-Microsoft technical events (e.g. BUILD conference in 2014)
• Provide architectural guidance for Azure solutions through interaction with technical audiences
• Design IoT and real-time analytics using the Azure platform.
• Contribute to public case studies on the Microsoft site (e.g. Proactima, Costa Crociere)
• Created the Service Bus Explorer tool that is currently used by a significant number of internal and external customers.
• Author, co-author, review whitepapers and articles published on MSDN and Azure official site.
• Built a considerable number of samples on my GitHub account.
• Published e-books on multi-container app development on the official Microsoft Azure web site.