Showcase your key technical skills to help potential employers understand your strengths and match you with the right opportunities. You can include any relevant knowledge from coding languages to graphic design platforms and more.
Thomas Cherickal's scores will be added to this company.
Python/Julia (AI) Soft Computing Developer
Feb 2018 - Present (2 years 10 months)
Working as a freelance Python developer supporting myself while I work on my research thesis in Quantum Metaheuristics.
PythonJuliaCgitgithubwordpressvisual studio code
Feb 2017 - Feb 2018 (1 year)
Worked with AI and ML. Did courses in Python, ML, AI, and DL. Created a Project Coding Portfolio on GitHub.
Python, Julia, Open Source, GitTime managementSelf-DisciplinedConstantly Upskilling
Jan 2016 - Jan 2017 (1 year)
4W Software Technologies, Chennai (Platform: InterSystems Cache 2016) (Jan-2016 – Feb-2017)
1) In charge of developing 4W Version Control System for company use across 6 projects. Implemented a Subversion (SVN) add-in to Cache Studio IDE using Source Control hooks provided by InterSystems.
2) Was part of the interview board from the very first day of joining the company. Since then handled Round 3 (Technical Round) of the 4W four-round Recruitment Interview Process. (Round 4 (final) was the CEO). Notably, candidate final selection rates (by the CEO) went up from 10% to 80%.
3) Was selected to be Team Lead (TL) at the time of training itself. Handled the SurgiDat project for one year, for maintenance issues and solving problems for eight live project in-production locations from New Zealand to the USA.
4) Debugged a Linux proof-of-concept version of the SurgiDat project in case server changes were to be required due to prohibitive costs of proprietary server platforms and the success of open source software.
5) Automated the development, tests, and builds of the completed project on which maintenance was being done by creating scripts to automate builds resulting in an increase in project reliability and consistency.
6) Managed a team of ten people (seven developers, three testers) for one year running. Handled conflicts and disagreements between team members on multiple occasions. Developers and testers were at loggerheads often.
7) Debugging and fixing persistent bugs during teamwork or when aid was solicited. InterSystems Cache is a complete enterprise solution hence work varied from application to web to utility and open source development.
8) Helped with other projects in the company that had run up against serious bugs or unresolvable technical Issues. Debugged the SMTP functionality in a Java app, improved performance by profiling, and added unit tests.
InterSystems Cache 2016Javac#SQLSubversionCode Hookssql server
Add some compelling projects here to demonstrate your experience
Coding-Portfolio is a repository on GitHub.
Feb 2017 - Feb 2020
AI & ML Projects
pythonJuliascikit-learnsqlgitgithubvisual studio codeunit testing